O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, so they're not always $2.99, but they were on sale yesterday at Michael's and are the perfect depth to hold the Sails of Glory vacuformed trays from the expansion boxes!

All the current expansions fit into two boxes of French ships (plus one American Sloop) and two boxes of British ships!

If anybody has extra IIIrd rate and Vth rate vacuformed trays that they don't want to use in their storage system let me know. I'd gladly pay for shipping as I'd love to put the four ships from the base set into the same storage system. Right now I cut apart the tray from the main box but it's kind of janky....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea...thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Boyle
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are these the thin versions of the Iris bins?

I have the version that allows the ships to stand up and it was much more $$. It has adjustable partitions as well. My fear on keeping the Wave 2 ships in the vacuformed trays would be the risk of breakage as we have been seeing in the shipments (1st rates mainly).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DeRuyter wrote:
Are these the thin versions of the Iris bins?

I have the version that allows the ships to stand up and it was much more $$. It has adjustable partitions as well. My fear on keeping the Wave 2 ships in the vacuformed trays would be the risk of breakage as we have been seeing in the shipments (1st rates mainly).

These are relatively thin bins.
http://www.amazon.com/IRIS-Portable-Project-Case-Clear/dp/B0...

I've carted these around pretty aggressively with no problems (including with my fixed wave 2 ships).

However if you don't want your trays let me know 'cause I'll take them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.