Scott Garson
Canada
flag msg tools
Here's the scenario:

I have 2 SHIELD agents in my hand for a total of 2 Recruit, 3 SHIELD Troopers, and Legendary Commander Nick Fury. The lowest hero in the HQ costs 3 Recruit.

Can I still "play" the agents, even though they are not enough to recruit any hero's?

Would they count towards NF's ability (You get +1 Attack for each other SHIELD Hero you played this turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tekkromancer wrote:
Here's the scenario:

I have 2 SHIELD agents in my hand for a total of 2 Recruit, 3 SHIELD Troopers, and Legendary Commander Nick Fury. The lowest hero in the HQ costs 3 Recruit.

Can I still "play" the agents, even though they are not enough to recruit any hero's?

Would they count towards NF's ability (You get +1 Attack for each other SHIELD Hero you played this turn)?

Yes to both questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Garson
Canada
flag msg tools
Awesome. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Drew
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, I believe you play all cards in your hand each turn, so yes they are played and the extra recruit is just wasted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brandoch wrote:
If I remember correctly, I believe you play all cards in your hand each turn, so yes they are played and the extra recruit is just wasted.

You can choose to not play cards if you do not want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
therealtheshader wrote:
brandoch wrote:

You can choose to not play cards if you do not want to.

Like the Punisher cards that automatically KOs 0 cost stuff, sometimes you buy him early, but don't want to play him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.