Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zel zelus
Australia
sydney
nsw
flag msg tools
mb
if i "purchase" this then do either my Riders or my Warriors get this trait(my choice)...or both??. Its the "All or none" wording that is confusing us here..If answer is both this trait is almost a no-brainer must buy for a force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
Worthing
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Both. If you purchase this, all Warrior and Rider units get javelins, and the cost depends in how many units are in your army. Yes, I think this is a useful upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zel zelus
Australia
sydney
nsw
flag msg tools
mb
So the "All or None" means i can take the javelins for the Riders but not for the Warriors if I so wish (or vice versa) to keep myself under the 4 unit threshold. Is that the intent???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
Worthing
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No ... all of both unit types must be upgraded. I've edited my previous comment to remove the 'helpful' aside that might have added confusion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zel zelus
Australia
sydney
nsw
flag msg tools
mb
Now I am confused...what does the "All or None relevant units" refer to then?? You're not suggesting I pay 3 points and upgrade None???

If I have say 4 warriors and 4 Riders, surely I can choose the Warriors to have Javelins (ie All Warriors) but not the Riders(none of Riders) as you say in the first sentence troop types "may" use javelins.

NB Reason I would want to upgrade Warriors only would be to stay under the 5 unit limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.