Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: replacement cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tino Priceless
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where I can find replacement cards for the base game, I only need to replace 1 card that got chewed up by my dog. The card is still in 1 piece, but its bad enough that it bothers me. And obviously it stands out from the rest of the cards so you always know if someone has it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cory swafford
United States
Waterbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote to the company through email and received replacement cards for a few damaged/missing cards.
try the contact link at http://www.flyingfrog.net/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just write and ask them. Game companies replace missing/damaged parts like that all the time. And given how minimal your request is, I can't imagine they'd charge you anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tino Priceless
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks, I contacted them and they're sending me a replacement card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tgaleman wrote:
Thanks, I contacted them and they're sending me a replacement card.

For future reference, just about any game company worth their salt (that is still in business at least) will replace simple parts like this. The game manufacturer should always be your first point of contact with any troubles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.