Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Reeves
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the characters can move 2-3 zones per movement, but most of the zones are separated by pit traps or doors. What types of actions stop movement? In other words is it possible for a character with 3 movement to move from zone 1 to zone 2 then to zone 3 if zone 2 and 3 are separated by a pit trap in one continuos movement action? It seems thematically possible to jump and use ropes in continuos movement, but rotating gears and unlocking doors are actions that should require you to stop first. Otherwise I just don't see why some characters can move more than one zone.

Can someone help clarify the rules here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rope allow you to continue movement. If you have to jump, you need to stop movement than take another movement action after the jump to move again.

Golden Rule: Can't perform an action (jump) during another action (movement).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reeves
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
Rope allow you to continue movement. If you have to jump, you need to stop movement than take another movement action after the jump to move again.

Golden Rule: Can't perform an action (jump) during another action (movement).

Thanks for the reply! I see and understand your point. I forgot that the rope didn't have the action icon but the key and the jump card do have the action icon. It still seems like the movement is limited but maybe that was by design since there are only 12 rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.