Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Barcena
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmb
hello people this is the first corp deck i build, and i trying to maximize its potential ulti next sunday, when there will be a tournament at my LGS.

here is my actual decklist:

Copy of Unnamed Deck (49 cards)

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Agenda (9)
3 Medical Breakthrough
1 NAPD Contract
3 Nisei MK II
2 The Future Perfect

Asset (10)
3 Jackson Howard •••
2 PAD Campaign
2 Mental Health Clinic
3 Sundew

Upgrade (2)
2 Caprice Nisei

Operation (7)
2 Celebrity Gift
3 Hedge Fund
2 Interns

Barrier (6)
2 Eli 1.0 ••
2 Himitsu-Bako
2 Wall of Thorns

Code Gate (6)
2 Enigma
2 Inazuma
2 Tollbooth ••••

Sentry (9)
2 Janus 1.0 ••••• •
2 Komainu
2 Pup
1 Susanoo-No-Mikoto
2 Tsurugi

I need your help to build my deck a better one.
here are some ideias and questions:

what about the Agenda Set?
i tought about change to:
3 Feta AI
3 NAPD
1 Nisei MK II
2 Future Perfect

then remove 2 janus and add
+2 Ichi 1.0
+1 RSVP

There is room for Tenma Line and SNARE!
in this deck?

Thankyou very Much and sorry for my BAD English

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin OConnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
What is your favorite color?
mbmbmbmbmb
You want Fetal AI, NAPD Contracts for your agendas.

You may also want to ditch Celebrity Gift. You don't want to let the runner know what is in your hand. You may also want to ditch Hedge funds as well. PE generally will get by (quite well) with drip economy You have PAD, Mental health clinic and Sundew.

You will most likely want Snare! x3 as well as Shock x3 (this helps protect your Archive). You will also want to consider Caprice x2 (or 3) to provide an additional layer of protection for your agendas.

You will want to ditch the Janus ICE you have in there for sure. WAY to spendy to rez. Komainu x3 and you may want to add in RSVP instead of Tollboth. (yes, stealing a fetal AI and NAPD requires you to spend credits which can be denied if the runner eats that ICE.)

Not exactly a deck list but should get you some ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Fetterkey
msg tools
mb
I've been having lots of success with a very similar deck. You may want to check out my thread for some more information-- even if you don't run the same build, there are some useful strategic tips and so on. Good luck at the tournament!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Ermentrud
Germany
flag msg tools
You should start with this question:
How does this deck ant to win (most of the time)?

Net damage or advance agendas behind solid ice after the runner ran against taxing ice. The answer to this question will directly influence the agendas you will select.
If you move to
3 Feta AI
3 NAPD
1 Nisei MK II
2 Future Perfect
then 8 agendas will take 2 turns with advancement of the agenda. As you dont have any other advanceable assets (which the runner sooner or later will find out), you bascially let the runner know that this is an installed agenda. At that point you really have to have the board control, or a runner will steal the agenda, especially in the lategame.

The other way is killing with net damage. But then you should probably move to smaller agendas (i.e. House of Knives) because of your identity choice. That is also the idea behind the Janus in the decklist. Bring the handsize of the opponent down for your identity and other traps to finish the opponent.

Either way, make a choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g k
United States
California
flag msg tools
I also suggest you check out that thread. As for the list:

1) I would drop medical breakthrough, given how good naps, nisei, and fetal options are.

2) what are interns doing in your deck?

3) ash is worth considering

4) it's worth maxing pad and mental health clinic if you want to support super expensive ice like Janus. Janus probably doesn't make much sense, though, if your only real net damage is komainu.

5) RSVP is an option, but remember that you want at least 12 of your ice to be able to efficiently stop a turn 1 account siphon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Barcena
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmb
About the Money thing (And Interns)

i think i really need the operations for money because
lots of runners i play against do trash my money assets
its a good thing, they spent lots of money, but i become poor then.
so, i have interns as a option to instal Sundew and friends back again

I Want this deck to win by Agends most of time.
in my actual set i have 3 MK II 1 NAPD 3 FP And the first Medical agenda as
advance and wait next turn.

the thing is, what agenda set is more consistent?
i thought about Snare! for 2 reasons
Cause Fear on runner when running in HQ and R&D
plus the flatline efect with Fetal AI

in my actual build, people just lose their hand to a komainu and just crush my RD for agendas.

ASH is really good, but i have some limits of influence XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Chi
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
Janus -> Ash.

Ash will protect your Agendas much better than a Janus will (and for cheaper, usually). With NAPD contracts in your deck, you can pretend a NAPD and set the trace on Ash to drain the runner to 3 creds instead of 0.

You could also get some Encryptions if you don't want to run so many operations. You have enough Assets/Upgrades to benefit from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Barcena
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmb
I though about change

Jannus -> Ichi 1.0
for tax.
but u guys think ash runs better?
ans a server with Ash and caprice would be insane XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United Kingdom
Battersea
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I much prefer Ash to Caprice for defending scoring remotes. I don't like the 1 in 3 chance that Caprice is going to fall over and do nothing at all the first time she is run. Caprice is better for defending centrals, but honestly RP should be just fine at protecting centrals (and to some extent they protect themselves).

I also agree with you on the operation based economy. If your plan is to build big taxing remotes, the last thing you want is to have to spread your ICE out to defend easy to trash assets. Sundew in particular becomes a lot less good if you have to stick an ICE on top to protect it or you have to put in your scoring remote and trash it the moment a scoring window comes up.

For that reason, I actually think Private Contacts is a good card in this sort of deck. It has a high trash cost, you can stick it in your scoring remote whilst you are building up, it provides a degree of Siphon protection, and you can use it as a quasi-Mining Corp (which would be a good card for this deck if it wasn't for how easily it gets trashed out of R&D).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hager
United States
Leesburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the medical breakthroughs. After the first one is scored/stolen, you can drop one off in a remote by itself and 9/10 times they don't run on it. I took out Fetals FOR medical breakthrough and haven't regretted it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Barcena
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmb
dentity: Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Cards: 49 / 45
Agenda points: undefined / 20
Influence: 13 / 15

Agenda (9)
3x Fetal AI
3x NAPD Contract
1x Nisei MKII
2x The Future Perfect

Asset (10)
3x Jackson Howard ●●●
2x Mental Health Clinic
2x PAD Campaign
3x Sundew

Ice (21)
2x Eli 1.0 ●●
2x Enigma
2x Himitsu-Bako
2x Inazuma
2x Komainu
2x Pup
2x RSVP ●●●●
1x Susanoo-No-Mikoto
2x Tollbooth ●●●●
2x Tsurugi
2x Wall of Thorns

Operation (7)
2x Celebrity Gift
3x Hedge Fund
2x Interns

Upgrade (2)
2x Caprice Nisei

Working the deck it came like this

What can i remove to use 1 Ash?

do you guys think i need Snare!??
How many? what i remove for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Bazynski
Poland
Warsaw
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
PraetorianXVIII wrote:
I love the medical breakthroughs. After the first one is scored/stolen, you can drop one off in a remote by itself and 9/10 times they don't run on it. I took out Fetals FOR medical breakthrough and haven't regretted it yet

Why not simply play Braintrusts? You will rarely see a third copy during a game. I played a version of RP with 3x The Future Perfect, 1x Priority Requisition, 3x Braintrust, 1x Nisei and it is true that people rarely ran on the Braintrusts, even if installed without any ice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United Kingdom
Battersea
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm leaning more towards Braintrust over Medical Breakthrough or Nisei MKII in my RP as well. Install a shock or something into scoring remote. Leave it there for a bit. The trash it and replace with a Jackson or something. Leave it, use it. Then slip in the Braintrust. It keeps the runner guessing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daine .

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmb
You generally want to train the runner in the opposite direction. Install and score a braintrust first, then watch as the runner foolishly checks every single unadvanced card thereafter, wasting their time on your economic assets, shocks, and Jacksons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.