Popular Tags: [View All]
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled upon these interesting Zombicide character designs while browsing the net the other day.

Any thoughts if the Mickey Rourke and Lady Gaga inspired characters are coming in season 3, or maybe they didn't make the cut from seasons past?

The website (http://www.dronio.com/portfolios/character-design/) also has designs for El Cholo and the original Eva.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Sharkey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd pass on Gaga, but Rourke is looking pretty cool. Man I miss Eva's original design, not to mention Marvin's too. *sigh*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I came in here, because I thought you mean Mr. Rourke.

Bring him and Tattoo and it will be on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Important hint is that both scythe and butcher's hook were at least considered as weapons.
Are they still? Will there be any, since we know we'll have new weapons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope these are in the game, especially the Gaga one!

I have found that survivors like this, that "don't fit into the theme" are the most enjoyable to paint. She looks cute and fun.
GG twisted sense of humor makes it probable that she will have a strong skill set too.

I found a set of character studies like this, about six months ago. I didn't spoil them because I really want them to make it into the game.

I really don't need 50 more survivors...
BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THEM!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigblock75 wrote:
I found a set of character studies like this, about six months ago. I didn't spoil them because I really want them to make it into the game.

Unfortunately, I think that if GG agreed upon the disclosure of such studies, it is because the fate of said studiez has been decided.
Otherwise we would either have the Survivor, or not know anything about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am ALL OVER a Lady Gaga fig. I would totally buy S3 just for her alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XofMdS wrote:
bigblock75 wrote:

Unfortunately, I think that if GG agreed upon the disclosure of such studies, it is because the fate of said studiez has been decided.
Otherwise we would either have the Survivor, or not know anything about it.

Perhaps,
Line art for S2-abomination, Audrey, smith, phal, and chuck are part of the study I saw. The guy with the skull shirt in the background of the angry zombies box was there too.
Audrey and Phal's zombivor had not been revealed when I found the Site...

I can't find the website anymore...

And if GG is reading this, PLEASE include the girl with the sniper rifle.
yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigblock75 wrote:

THIS!!!!!!!!

is totally true! =)

I will make a mission, that you are the zombies trying to escape in a city full of survivors =p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
thiagosleite wrote:
bigblock75 wrote:

THIS!!!!!!!!

is totally true! =)

I will make a mission, that you are the zombies trying to escape in a city full of survivors =p

How about 50 people on the board and Zombies are infect one ofter another very fast and you need to try to organize to get as much survivors out of town as possible. Objectives are for getting also enough weapons, food and utilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I am ALL OVER a Lady Gaga fig. I would totally buy S3 just for her alone.

Because Lady Gaga never appears half naked nor portrays herself in evocative positions?! This artwork isn't like that but your stance regarding these things is sometimes confusing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teskal wrote:

How about 50 people on the board and Zombies are infect one ofter another very fast and you need to try to organize to get as much survivors out of town as possible. Objectives are for getting also enough weapons, food and utilities.

Like it! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
thiagosleite wrote:
Teskal wrote:

Like it! zombie

Now, we need someone who can make rules for it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teskal wrote:

Now, we need someone who can make rules for it...

I geekmailed you! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
msg tools
Bit torn on Gaga; the design is gorgeous, but I'd rather see some survivors from zombie-related works! Seeing cool promo concepts also bums me out a bit as I know I'll never be able to replace the mini should I lose it. I really wish CMON would revise their stance on promo exclusivity going forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
TheTuninator wrote:
Bit torn on Gaga; the design is gorgeous, but I'd rather see some survivors from zombie-related works! Seeing cool promo concepts also bums me out a bit as I know I'll never be able to replace the mini should I lose it. I really wish CMON would revise their stance on promo exclusivity going forward.

1. I thought Lady Gaga was a zombie.

2. Agree on promos. I don't own any Zombicide promo figures, and I have enough downloads from their site (for which I use proxies) so I probably won't even bother to download more. Effectively, having bought every box they have produced so far (some of them twice), I consider myself a 'supporter'. But without promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you imagine running from zombies in those armadillo shoes? kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.