Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Frasca
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I know that you drop all of the cubes into the tower at the beginning of the game during setup. Should you drop all of the cubes into the tower at the beginning if each new round, once you have done all 7 actions, or do you just continue on by dropping the blue cubes into the tower? There were so many times in our last game where all 7 cubes were out for several other colors so I thought it might be better to put them all back into the tower at the start of each of the 5 rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the beginning of every phase you throw in the cubes corresponding to the color for that phase. So, at the beginning of the second round you continue the game by just throwing the blue cubes in the tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Pantherrob96 wrote:
I know that you drop all of the cubes into the tower at the beginning of the game during setup. Should you drop all of the cubes into the tower at the beginning if each new round, once you have done all 7 actions, or do you just continue on by dropping the blue cubes into the tower? There were so many times in our last game where all 7 cubes were out for several other colors so I thought it might be better to put them all back into the tower at the start of each of the 5 rounds.

Depending on the group and how the specific session is going, we sometimes re-seed the tower at the start of each round (as if it were the beginning of the game).

But this is not the official rule, just a preferred house rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
I think it is wrong, because it lowers the probability of White and Yellow events. Thhat is, the probability for cubes which didn't fall at the proper round to fall shortly after is high, and re-seeding makes them fall when they aren't usable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.