Subject: Minor Rule Errors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book for this game has four ( insignificant ) printing errors. Details are presented below, to enable anyone who wishes to make the appropriate adjustments, to do so.

a) Page 4 : The last sentence of the final paragraph should read : “Read the sections on Game Time ( page 5 ) and on Movement and Order Writing ( page 8 )”.
[ The page numbers were incorrect ! ]

b) Page 9 : The Lord Counter information panel should show that the Lords name is on the reverse side of the counter.

c) Page 11 : Example : penultimate paragraph : Gawaine’s roll should be a shown as 5 ( or 6 ) !!

d) Page 14 : Section 14. Pillaging : The “Pillaging troops may” second option should be listed as (b) !

Addendum :

e) Page 13 : Section 12. Weather : Weather Table : Arable Line , 13+ GOOD Column : The third line is slightly adjusted to read : “harvest, all manors +1Bz.”.
[ Clarification detail only. ]

Addendum 2 :

f) Page 9 : Section 7. Troops & Troop Types : iv. : second paragraph : The second sentence should be adjusted to read : “If a player cannot pay them at the start of Winter, all Knights will take a loyalty roll as outlined in Section 11.”
[ “Knights” replaces “Troops” (?) ! ]

g) Page14 : Section 15. Fate Rolls : refers to “At the start of spring each year”; whilst Page 20 : Section 23. Fate Rolls : refers to “At the end of winter” !! One of these statements is obviously incorrect and should really be adjusted to agree the other. That said, the end of winter and the start of spring are very much the same here in game terms, so it‘s rather a moot point ! [ Clarification ?? ]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has come to my attention, that when I drew up my list of “Minor Rule Book Errors” ( as noted in the previous post of this thread ), I did not include one that was referred to elsewhere on this forum. I have now updated my original list ( as I felt I should include it there also ); including it as an addendum item. Apologies for the oversight and any confusion that it may have caused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, back again ! It seems I missed another two Rule Book printing errors from my original post. ( I spotted them a long time ago , I just missed adding them to my list here ! ) Apologies. A second addendum has therefore been added to the listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.