Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim Verwerft
Belgium
Berlaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Dutch rules and will try to formulate my question with my own translation.

In the rules is explained that cards go to the temporary discard pile in these situations:
- cards you bought and red cards you received
- the card you used to determine the start positions
- cards you switched/traded for money, workers or extra cards
- cards that have been doubled twice

Does this mean that all the cards I play after/before I placed a worker stay in the play area and can be doubled also after playing my third worker or do they move to the temporary discard pile when the next player starts his turn to place a worker?
This is not clear in the Dutch rules.
Because it's not described I suppose that all cards laying in the play area and are not doubled twice stay there till the clearing phase (4).
Is this correct?

Thank you all for explaining and help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan White
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you are right: those purple & blue cards played during phase 2 (worker placement) stick around in your play area until phase 4 (cleanup), and they only head to the temp discard pile if doubled.

Cheers,

-Jordan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Verwerft
Belgium
Berlaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
serjordah wrote:
Yep, you are right: those purple & blue cards played during phase 2 (worker placement) stick around in your play area until phase 4 (cleanup), and they only head to the temp discard pile if doubled.

Cheers,

-Jordan

Many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.