Jason Kotzur-Yang
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hedron is tiny epic space battle that you can play in 30 minutes with two players (add another 10-15 minutes per player up to 4). Each player controls a faction of energy beings, called hedrons. The core mechanic of the game has players make a single move each turn which they can build into a chain of movement allowing you to move your fleet across the battlefield. Your hedrons will also gain access to dynamic powers, such as ramming and exploding, destroying themselves and their enemies. You’ll gain victory by showing you’re the most powerful set of hedrons in the whole sector through dominating areas of space and destroying your opponent’s hedrons.

Hedron was originally posted on BGG at the beginning of 2014 and has been through several cycles of iteration and design. I'm re-releasing it for playtesting now as I want to get as much feedback now to identify any potential issues or balance problems. You’ll need a set of gaming dice for each player, a deck of cards (optional) plus a printer. For more details and to get started, check out the current rules.

Hedron Rules
A5 Single (good for tablets) / A4 spread (good for printing)
Hex Grids
A4 Hex Grids for 2-and-4 players / low inkA3 Hex Grid for 3-players / low ink
Player Mats
A4 Players Mats (2 mats per sheet)
Everything
Here's a zip file with everything, this is a direct download from endgamegames.com, all other links are via Dropbox

What I’d Like from Playtesters
I’ve put together a survey which is good for giving me your impressions of the game, but what I’m most interested in at this stage is finding any problems/bugs and balance testing the game. The questions I most want answered are:
d10-1 is there anything you feel is missing from the rules? (any frequently asked questions?)
d10-2 is anything particularly hard to understand?
d10-3 is the game fair and balanced? If you play the game a few times, I’d particularly like to know who won in terms of player order and game experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.