Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj Giri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my starter and some boosters, looking to try and play this in Portland sometime. Are there any normal meetups aside from the Rainy Day Saturday one (that's far from me)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Lindstrom
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Where are you located (roughly)? I'm in Clackamas, and I'm interested in getting started in this game. Like many others, I don't have much yet, but I'd still like to meet people and throw around some dice if it works out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj Giri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in inner Southeast Portland

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
It looks like Guardian Games will be having Marvel Dice Masters on Sunday afternoons and Monday evenings. Unfortunately neither of those work for me. Perhaps I'll be able to make it to one every now and then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj Giri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll likely be there Sunday for some casual games at Guardian. I don't have much beyond the starter and maybe 10 boosters before it sold out, so trading is limited. But I'm eager to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The pen is mightier than a really small, blunt, and foam covered sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped into Rainy Day Sunday for more boosters but they were all gone, they had 1.5 gravity feeds on Friday, now I know who to blame! Did you get anything good out of them?
I imagine Cloud Cap will probably have organized play if there is enough demand. Luckily I just live a few miles up 185 from Rainy Day but I try to wander over to Sellwood every chance I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj Giri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm definitely hoping Cloud Cap starts something as well! I used to go there all the time when they had Saturday game nights, now only when I have to urge to spend money

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.