Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the plastic bases identical in size to that of the Large ships (falcon, etc.)? The pegs seem different obviously, but what I'm curious of is the underside of the base (the shallow hollow part) if that has the same dimensions as the Large Ships.

Thank you for your help!

--Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Klöckner
Germany
Ulmen
MYK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the Bases are not the Same! Only the Size!

You cant use the Transporter Base on a Falcon! Only you doesnt use the Shipcards on the Base.

But you can use the Pegs from falcon to bring the Transporter higher and higher...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danke schön! Are the undersides of the two (Large/Huge) similar-sized? What I am going to do is glue some weights under the bases for more stability...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
theashers wrote:
danke schön! Are the undersides of the two (Large/Huge) similar-sized? What I am going to do is glue some weights under the bases for more stability...

I believe the underside is the same size and shape. It is just the center "column" that is different size with a different shape for the pegs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.