Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim Foale
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Been playing a version of this for a very long time. Dunno how much this deals with current meta or how original it is, etc, but it's extremely fun to play and an old version of it won every game in a store tournament a long time ago when Imp just came out.

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)

Event (12)
3x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x Modded (Core Set) ••••• •
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Surge (Humanity's Shadow)

Hardware (5)
3x Cyberfeeder (Core Set)
2x Grimoire (Core Set)

Resource (8)
3x Wyldside (Core Set)
2x Aesop's Pawnshop (Core Set) ••••
3x Sacrificial Construct (Core Set) •••

Icebreaker (3)
3x Darwin (Future Proof)

Program (17)
3x Datasucker (Core Set)
2x Djinn (Core Set)
1x Medium (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)
3x Imp (What Lies Ahead)
1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
2x Gorman Drip v1 (Opening Moves) ••
2x Scheherazade (Second Thoughts)

15 influence spent (maximum 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Second Thoughts

Link: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/6105/hey-man-i-ve-got-pla...

This deck is designed to win very, very fast. I don't know how competitive it is in tournaments but it's very fun to play.

The idea is you mulligan anything that's not got Wyldside in it, as with any Wyldside deck. That said, it still lives without it. As you'll probably notice, everything in this deck is very cheap. Install everything, trash cards. Run everything, all the time, don't let the corp have anything unrezzed, keep their credits low too.

This is very low economy, but trust me, it works. Cyberfeeder is very important to this deck, and with Scheherazade can actually pay you for installing cards, which is a good source of trickle income. Modded is an obvious combo with Wyldside which again, you can get a credit for. If you get a virus sweep, just sell viruses with Aesop's Pawnshop and install another. Imp is the real standout here. Trash a card on install, trash 2 cards for free, and then sell it for three. Again, you might actually turn a profit installing it.

Having no money makes you fairly resistant to account siphon Closed Accounts. Tags are a problem, but ideally you finish the game before Corp draws their wombo combo. Trashing Wyldside is actually fine, if it's been in play a few turns it's usually done it's job.

You probably only want to Deja Vu for parasites. The idea is that you constantly defeat their tempo by destroying everything they put down, so after a few turns they only have 1-2 ice up and are scratching their head.

The only icebreaker is Darwin and you don't always need it, but it is great for passing early game ice. Obvious combo with Surge for a surprise strength 3 icebreaker out of nowhere.

Sacrificial Construct is amazing in this deck, it reduces your risk vs trash a program ice, and can be sold for 3. There is only one Medium and Nerve Agent as you never ever want more than one in hand.

Sub in Daily Casts for Sure Gamble if you're not afraid of tags -- note again you can sell it for 3 instead of taking the last 2 to make it even more efficient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Bertolini
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kimadactyl wrote:

Sub in Daily Casts for Sure Gamble if you're not afraid of tags -- note again you can sell it for 3 instead of taking the last 2 to make it even more efficient.

To be precise: when there's 4 credits left on DC, you can take 2 off it and sell it to Aesop. So instead of gaining 5 credits over 4 turns, you gain 6 credits over 3 turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Worcester
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering how cheap everything is, I don't understand the inclusion of modded. Why not Clone Chips to recur your virus programs (even on the fly)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kimadactyl wrote:
Having no money makes you fairly resistant to account siphon Closed Accounts.

FTFY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Foale
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
To be precise: when there's 4 credits left on DC, you can take 2 off it and sell it to Aesop. So instead of gaining 5 credits over 4 turns, you gain 6 credits over 3 turns.

Oh! Yes! I hadn't thought of that Only just got Daily Casts and one of my main opponents plays Midseasons so not really an option for me.

Quote:
Considering how cheap everything is, I don't understand the inclusion of modded.

It just combos so well with Wyldside and zero econ, it's purely there for tempo. If you install your first program with it (Cyberfeeder being ideal), you can still Sure Gamble when you draw it without having to draw creds, for example. Clone chips could work too though!

Example turn one presuming you drew a wyldside: Modded -> cyberfeeder, datasucker for free, run archives or R&D, wyldside. Next turn still have 5 credits which lets you play pretty much anything.

(oops on closed accounts, thanks!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fanjoy
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kimadactyl wrote:
Example turn one presuming you drew a wyldside: Modded -> cyberfeeder, datasucker for free, run archives or R&D, wyldside. Next turn still have 5 credits which lets you play pretty much anything.
Wyldside costs 3, so you would have 2 credits to start your next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Foale
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh man, this is what I get for doing 3 things at once you're right. Still, you see what I mean. Enough to turn 2 Scheherazade/virus for likely break-even for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.