Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Erylium questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the part of the card that says "if undefeated, succeed at a wisdom or divine 8 check or move to a random location."

So if I don't beat her I move my character to a random location?
How is this random location determined?

Then I assume the villain escapes as per normal rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We usually roll a die. The closest one to the number of possible locations. If the die isn't perfectly the right number, just disregard a roll that is too high.

And yes, the villain escapes as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks hawk I thought to use a die but wasn't sure if there was an "official way" that I wasn't seeing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CowStriker wrote:
thanks hawk I thought to use a die but wasn't sure if there was an "official way" that I wasn't seeing.

There is nothing in the rulebook. Well, technically it tells you that anytime you need to select a random cards, shuffle them and draw. Locations are cards, but that doesn't seem like a good idea for locations.

This is the closest thing to official that I've seen:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q79z?Where-does-an-undefeated-S...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.