Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am attempting to pre-order the game for the second printing, but when I do, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Nothing comes up for me to put additional information in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
What computer are you on? Try this link:
https://www.trycelery.com/shop/paperback

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tim. That helped. Hey, just realized my debit card will expire in June, how will that affect my order because the order will be processed after June, most likely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
You can change the payment setup at any time. We'll sort it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, Thanks! You sure make this easy. This is the first time i've purchased a game not from a store or Amazon. I really look forward to your game--looks fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Taylor

Lynnwood
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a regular commercial release of this game later as well? I can't purchase it now but will be able to in a few months. Don't want to miss this though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I don't have plans to use distributors. There is a large bundle that a few retailers have pre-ordered, so it will be in a couple stores, but not widespread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on being almost 2/3 of the way there! If I'm reading the sales numbers correctly, it looks as though we are reaching 300/500 reserved.

When I pre-ordered Paperback, I wasn't sure if and when this reprint would ever see the light of day. Watching these numbers climb, though, gives me hope that it'll hit my table sooner rather than later...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
mbmb
bradandmary wrote:
Congratulations on being almost 2/3 of the way there! If I'm reading the sales numbers correctly, it looks as though we are reaching 300/500 reserved.

When I pre-ordered Paperback, I wasn't sure if and when this reprint would ever see the light of day. Watching these numbers climb, though, gives me hope that it'll hit my table sooner rather than later...

as of today, 51% there

soon... very soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hunnicutt
United States
Arden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
crazedyeti wrote:
bradandmary wrote:

as of today, 51% there

soon... very soon...

Strange. There were like 319 sold as of yesterday. Looks like some people backed out? That sucks. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
crazedyeti wrote:
bradandmary wrote:

as of today, 51% there

soon... very soon...

That 254/500 is only for single-copy orders. The total product number is 319/500. Keep an eye on http://www.paperbackgame.com/ for the real numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McFadden

Lansing
Michigan
msg tools
mbmb
Hi Tim - any chance of getting the print and play files if we preorder for the second printing (I just did, but if love to try this out sooner than the 3+ months it will likely be before arriving). Thanks either way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hunnicutt
United States
Arden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wswingley wrote:
crazedyeti wrote:
bradandmary wrote:

as of today, 51% there

soon... very soon...

That 254/500 is only for single-copy orders. The total product number is 319/500. Keep an eye on http://www.paperbackgame.com/ for the real numbers.

Ahhh...Thanks for clearing that up. All is right with the world again. ...well, in this instance, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mr_Hunnicutt wrote:
wswingley wrote:

Ahhh...Thanks for clearing that up. All is right with the world again. ...well, in this instance, anyway.

Sheesh, already 348 just a few hours later... This is gonna happen fast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's not just me who's checking back on the website regularly to see how it's coming along?

[feels a little less silly]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, it has been stuck on 74% sold for several days now.cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that bit's done manually, and he was waiting until it hit 80% to update it, which he now has .

The green bars in the actual preorder sections are the ones that update in real time, and they're currently at 403.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's been a bit of a rush as the website is now saying 88% complete with 442 ordered. And it looks like all the four-packs have gone!

ETA: must have been a glitch in the site as the four packs are back. Green bars show 462 - 92% complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schrenk
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
101%. Very exciting! I have family that is really into word games, and look forward to being able to bring this out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Tompkins
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered this but still have not been charged.
Can you give us a date when you are going to process payments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I'll be processing them in the next few days and setting up paypal orders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tim,

Is it still too late to pre-order? Which site should I use to place an order for the game?

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a question on the website about what is included in the second printing about a week ago and haven't gotten a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
I posted a question on the website about what is included in the second printing about a week ago and haven't gotten a reply.
I think I've seen it answered around here somewhere.
If I remember right: Everything that was included in the kickstarter campaign. Card texts and rules updated with fixes to make them more readable, but nothing else would change.
It's possible that I'm confusing things, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
rickert wrote:
I think I've seen it answered around here somewhere.
If I remember right: Everything that was included in the kickstarter campaign. Card texts and rules updated with fixes to make them more readable, but nothing else would change.
It's possible that I'm confusing things, though.
I wasn't confusing anything.
From First Print run is sold out!:
Erik Lind wrote:
With none of the stretch goals being Kickstarter exclusives, will this 2nd print run include everything that was added in? I tend to be completist so I like having everything available, but primarily I ask because the added 5th player would make the game more readily playable by my group (the ordering site only lists it as 2-4 players).
Fubeca wrote:
Ah - my bad - it is the full kickstarter version. 2-5 players.

As for text changes, just changing to make it more clear. Mainly the trash cards should be phrased "You may trash a card from hand, if you do "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.