United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if this kicked off and if I should be expecting a tracking number. The last update on the 16th indicated shipping would start around the 19th.

To clarify, I mean the promos Kickstarter, not the one for the reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Has Shipping Started?
Are you sure? the kickstarter page says that it is shipping in October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Has Shipping Started?
van00uber wrote:
Are you sure? the kickstarter page says that it is shipping in October.

I should clarify, this is for the Kickstarter for the promos, not the reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they ship like they normally do for direct orders, you won't get tracking. Not sure what our "upgraded shipping" stretch goal gets us (one could hope for tracking)...

But no, I don't know if they've shipped, and it's disappointing that they said they'd start shipping "next week" and then failed to update at all during that next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Hee
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Trying to find time to play...
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite busy down here for an update...
Expect your packages soon enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
xodroolis wrote:

Geez. It's like you let your employees eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
xodroolis wrote:

Geez. It's like you let your employees eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom.

Of course they are allowed to sleep. Every 72 hours of continuous work they get to sleep for 2 whole hours. Isn't that enough?

Bathroom is allowed once every day but for no longer than 10 minutes - don't want anyone to take advantage of our generous conditions.

As for eating, there is no need to. Every employee takes part in the new "eat-nothing" diet program that is currently undergoing. With tremendous success I may add!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I heard the labor laws in Europe were lenient towards the workers, but that's ridiculous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tara Tallan
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy of the game today! ...But not either of the expansions yet, Ambassadors or Promos. That's OK, the base game is the important bit right now, so I can finally sit down to play.

Kudos to Artipia for not only fulfilling their Kickstarter on time, but actually ahead of schedule! It's still May, after all, and the promise was for June. (I know, the base game came from stock, but I'm still pleased.) If the rest of the rewards arrive in the next couple weeks-- which they should, since we were told everything is in the mail-- that's still an impressive achievement, since I can't think of a single other Kickstarter I've backed that shipped by the proposed date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mellors
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have gotten the extra score board. But not the game yet. Weird that they shipped them separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Walk
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the board and sleeves like a month ago. Today I received the Base game and both expansions (2 Boxes, 1 for base and 1 for expansions). No transport damage . From what I have seen the games should be complete, however had no time to play and verify yet !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, no board for me yet (have not checked the mail today). Oh well. Waiting for the 2 expansions, maybe it will be with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Of course they are allowed to sleep. Every 72 hours of continuous work they get to sleep for 2 whole hours. Isn't that enough?

Bathroom is allowed once every day but for no longer than 10 minutes - don't want anyone to take advantage of our generous conditions.

As for eating, there is no need to. Every employee takes part in the new "eat-nothing" diet program that is currently undergoing. With tremendous success I may add!!!"

Sounds like the conditions at both the jobs I work here in the States(well...all except the bathroom break...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My scoreboard (the only non-card promo I ordered) arrived Saturday. Hopefully there's a big package coming soon behind it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I GOT THE BASE GAME TODAY!!! Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
amellors wrote:
I have gotten the extra score board. But not the game yet. Weird that they shipped them separately.

Mine is the opposite. I already have the base game, but I got Ambassadors and the Promos today but no score board. Hope it arrives soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lozito
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
amellors wrote:

Mine is the opposite. I already have the base game, but I got Ambassadors and the Promos today but no score board. Hope it arrives soon.

I received the score board on Saturday; and just got The Ambassadors and The Promos today. Still waiting on the base game.

I'm happy to see things arriving, but it's so weird that everything is shipping separately. Really hoping for the base game tomorrow so it can finally hit the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I get the new scoreboard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an add on item for backers of either recent kickstarter campaign. If you didn't back either campaign, I'm not sure if you could get it. There's been a request to make the 2nd edition scoreboard (not the one we're talking about here) available later, but no official word on when or how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a supporter of both campaigns, I emailed Artipia and they replied quickly so I can get the double sided scoreboard! Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My package came yesterday (my wife fails to mention this to me until 11 pm ). Outer package still in good condition, two expansion boxes inside and also looking good... sadly no time to actually crack the shrink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
For those getting Promos and Ambassadors, the Ambassador items are just inside the "Promos" box correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one big cardboard package. Inside this was packing peanuts (note to self: despite name, not tasty), bubble wrap, and two separately shrink-wrapped boxes with nice ATS artwork. These boxes are the same (small) size. One says Among the Stars: The Promos and one says Among the Stars: The Ambassadors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
I got one big cardboard package. Inside this was packing peanuts (note to self: despite name, not tasty), bubble wrap, and two separately shrink-wrapped boxes with nice ATS artwork. These boxes are the same (small) size. One says Among the Stars: The Promos and one says Among the Stars: The Ambassadors.

Well, that's odd then. I pledged at $100 and just received a box with only the Promos Expansion in it. That doesn't seem to be what most people are getting initially.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got everything yesterday. The envelope with addons was damaged on one corner so the scoreboard is a little jacked but is minor. Large box had the base game and the smaller box had both the promos and ambassadors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.