Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Bass
United States
Bossier City
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a surprise! I had forgotten that I signed up fir the POD demo.

Hope to play this sometime this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Woodward
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the same thing in my mail box today. Can't wait to play it with friends tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wenzel
United States
Mariposa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today too and it looks like the wooden pieces are random. My player markers are round and larger than yours and my goods are blue and yellow houses, long narrow wood pieces and stone cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today too!! My player markers are the same as OP and my goods markers are round disks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yep...I'm with Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is exciting! I look forward to trying it out It is very cool of TMG to offer up something like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine as well tonight. Read through most of the instructions. Hope to get at least one play in tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in the mail as well. I wasn't as lucky with the pieces. I got no player pawns, and a bunch of discs that are too big for easy use on the starter buildings. Still, damned nice surprise. :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Worth
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
Same here, arrived yesterday. Hopefully will try out today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W.
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came yesterday. I plan to play it this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlyn Morenus
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine yesterday. We played once today, and are going to do demos at our FLGS tonight. Looking good so far! Our wooden bits were a pretty mixed bag, so I've grabbed and made some others to make demos easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OzarkBelt wrote:
Mine came yesterday as well! It was quite a nice, completely unexpected surprise! Mine also had the same 'bits' as the OP.

Got two plays in last night; once 2 player, the second 3 player. (Which is incredibly unusual considering how little I can get people to play games!) Both plays went nicely, and working on formulating some thoughts for my first review ever!

I look forward to the review!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
josh willhite
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the pleasant surprise as well. This has definitely put TMG a tad higher on my list of favorite game companies. I mean, there's no "you have to play test this", just "here, if you could make a review that'd be cool, otherwise have fun!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question Regarding Playtesting this POD:

Should I use all of the components provided or only the cards that will be included with the game?

Several cards and characters say "Unlocked with Stretch Goal". Should I play with those assuming that everything will get funded (good chance with TMG), or should I play the game assuming none of the 'extra' stuff gets added. I wouldn't want to play test a game and say "This is Awesome!" and then find out the game I played isn't the one TMG is selling. Or vice versa. Some of the extra characters and cards really change the game. (Only 4 characters if you play 4 player will get old quickly.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
My components appear random as well. I received four big colored disks and then some house shaped items and some sticks and cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine on Wednesday and got to get it to the table yesterday for a 3 person game. The player markers look like the dwarf pawns from Belfort and my resource cubes were cubes and sticks. :-)

I hope to get in a few more plays soon. Thanks again TMG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RiffRaff14 wrote:
Question Regarding Playtesting this POD:

Should I use all of the components provided or only the cards that will be included with the game?

Several cards and characters say "Unlocked with Stretch Goal". Should I play with those assuming that everything will get funded (good chance with TMG), or should I play the game assuming none of the 'extra' stuff gets added. I wouldn't want to play test a game and say "This is Awesome!" and then find out the game I played isn't the one TMG is selling. Or vice versa. Some of the extra characters and cards really change the game. (Only 4 characters if you play 4 player will get old quickly.)

The game is fully tested with all buildings and characters. We just did not want to give the impression that everything would be there from the start, otherwise the art budget on Harbour would have been outrageous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.