Hide
3 Posts

World of Tanks: Rush» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mechanism is broken rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakub Celusak
msg tools
Well... I wonder if I missed some rule about not buying a tanks from common play area in whole round. Just for example, at the beginning of the game, all players can have max of three buying resources with their starting deck. What if the common play area with 4 tanks have only tanks that are higher in value than 3? There is no solution for this in the rules. I know that I can just shuffle them, or throw them to common discard, but...if it is not specified by the rules, it shoud be against the rules.(because I really hate it when after playtesting the designer dont include a wariant for almost every possible solution that can come up with playing of his game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Celo_PP wrote:
Well... I wonder if I missed some rule about not buying a tanks from common play area in whole round. Just for example, at the beginning of the game, all players can have max of three buying resources with their starting deck. What if the common play area with 4 tanks have only tanks that are higher in value than 3? There is no solution for this in the rules. I know that I can just shuffle them, or throw them to common discard, but...if it is not specified by the rules, it shoud be against the rules.(because I really hate it when after playtesting the designer dont include a wariant for almost every possible solution that can come up with playing of his game)

at the end of your turn, you are supposed to discard to card furthest from the deck into the discard pile and replenish it with a new card

so every round 1 card from the reserve gets replenished
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giancarlo Caltabiano
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Jion wrote:
Celo_PP wrote:

at the end of your turn, you are supposed to discard to card furthest from the deck into the discard pile and replenish it with a new card

so every round 1 card from the reserve gets replenished

Correct. And if someone buys a tank from the row, then 2 cards appear since, regardless if someone bought a tank or not, the last card of the central row gets discarded. You might have a couple of rounds of bad luck, but it kinda evens out as other players will have about the same amount of bad luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.