Star Wars: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: What's been your best starting hand? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally played a game with my killer deck (killer in that I don't get to really play this game much but I *think* I've created a badass deck) and sure enough turn 1 I had a pretty awesome hand and equally awesome Objectives.

Check it out! What do you guys think?

Starting hand.

Starting Objectives.

Not sure why they're on their sides, apologies but I think you can figure it out So what was your best starting hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrett McBride
msg tools
I've had way better hands with Royal Guard, Palpatine, and a Sith Holocron. Or before the restriction with It Binds All Things, Holding all the cards x3, Jedi Mind Trick, 3 Freeholders, Dash, target of opportunity with Against All Odds out. Won turn one on that one. ;p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Kimball
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the best Navy opening would be something like: Death Squadron Command, Control Room, Defense Upgrade (for Deploy the Fleet), Fleet Navigator, Devastator, and a high edge card. Devastator turn 1 just provides a huge amount of pressure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.