JonMichael Rasmus
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Double Feature! Coming to stores this fall! I hope!

Praise to the morning:
Prime Movers
Nations +5 #44

Falling Stars
[Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords - Base Set -4 #48]

Hot Lava Birth
NONE

Top Ten Trends
NO CHANGE

Top 5 Winning Movers
The Castles of Burgundy
Caylus
Dominion
Twilight Imperium (third edition)
Nations

New Highest Peaks
Nations #44
Eldritch Horror #50

For a review/explanation of the terms in this thread, check out:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Top_100_Analysis

These are from yesterday so the numbers may not match. Nations has a noted observer effect. Otherwise, not much.

Have a good week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those interested, I've been seeing if it's worthwhile to graph the raw data. Not in a place I can host the example I've been working on, so just download the file and open in a browser...

http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=k7Vbp2tJ

This example is only last years top 20, without many bells and whistles in action, but gives a hint at what it can do.

Is it worth me hosting this somewhere properly and expanding the dataset to the last decade for the entire 100?

I'm not confident that the graphing library could handle all 50000+ data points, so might need to only do it on a per year basis, but it looks fairly pretty if nothing else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.