Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find it at any of my usual online or brick-and-mortar stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. E
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed a lot of the popular online retailers and most of them responded with either keep an eye on the site or they won't be stocking this.

When I checked, I sent them the information that's on one of the threads about the retailers having to request this on their supplier form but no luck.

I eventually got lucky in a Math Trade and got a copy. Before that I checked one of the MarketPlace listings (I think from Italy) and they did international shipping but total cost would have been around $50 or so.

I know that doesn't help but just figured I would share my attempt at getting a copy from a US retailer.

Good luck!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Longhorn is scheduled to arrive in our US warehouse tomorrow. And we will start shipping out to brick and mortar stores over the next month or so. Most of the online retailers don't buy direct through us (most go through ACD or Alliance instead) so that additional step will be another small delay.

If you are going to Gen Con, we will be premiering the game there at booth #348.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.