Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb

This may be well known, but I just noticed myself

Tis both good news and bad for the country, nay the whole world, Unhappy King Charles! is out of stock at the publishers of said game, those fine colonial fellows of GMT Games.

Glad tiding are in order that this fine product from that scallyway Vasey is still available in the warehouses of merchants and does occupy shelves in the stores operated by purveyors of fine board games.

March On Boys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Vasey
England
Mortlake, London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oi_you_nutter wrote:

Tis both good news and bad for the country, nay the whole world, Unhappy King Charles! is out of stock at the publishers of said game, those fine colonial fellows of GMT Games.

Glad tiding are in order that this fine product from that scallyway Vasey is still available in the warehouses of merchants and does occupy shelves in the stores operated by purveyors of fine board games.

March On Boys

Does this mean I have to do some work again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
Charles Vasey wrote:
oi_you_nutter wrote:

March On Boys

Does this mean I have to do some work again!

Pretty please !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.