Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened up my brand new copy of Steam Park and there are no rules. What I mean to say, is that there isn't a rules book included with my copy.

I saw that there are reference cards, but this doesn't seem right. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help/responses!

Todd

Rule book found! That's embarrassing blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there should be a rule book.

Theres one linked in the files section

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/95575/steam-park-rules-eng
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is very weird then, I didn't receive a rule book in my copy of the game. That is very disappointing! I guess, I'll have to contact the publisher...what a hassle. I was really excited to play Steam Park this Friday shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are fairly straight forward I'm 90% sure you could play the game with just a brief read through or by watching Tom Vasel talk about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riddlebox85 wrote:
The rules are fairly straight forward I'm 90% sure you could play the game with just a brief read through or by watching Tom Vasel talk about the game.

Thanks, I'll may try that. But, I'm still bummed that a game could be shipped out to me without rules. I enjoy reading rules books and like receiving complete games as I pay my hard-earned money for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
That is odd..I always wonder how things happen..When I bought my copy of Tzolk'in (From CSI) I had to email Rio Grande because the only rules I got were in French.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's definitely not normal and I can understand your disappointment. Of the thousands of copies being assembled, there are always a few with missing parts, however thorough the process and quality check. It's unfortunate, but we do our best so those issues are fixed as soon and as fast as possible.
Please write to our customer service at http://iello.desk.com. I'm sure they will send you a rulebook ASAP.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought mine was missing too, but it was in between a couple punchboard sheets. Have you already punched everything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MantaScorp wrote:
I thought mine was missing too, but it was in between a couple punchboard sheets. Have you already punched everything?

Me too!

Check carefully - and you may be happily surprised!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
That's definitely not normal and I can understand your disappointment. Of the thousands of copies being assembled, there are always a few with missing parts, however thorough the process and quality check. It's unfortunate, but we do our best so those issues are fixed as soon and as fast as possible.
Please write to our customer service at http://iello.desk.com. I'm sure they will send you a rulebook ASAP.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.blush

Thanks to the two poster below, I have found the rule book!

Sorry to bother everyone.

Mods can you please delete this thread, if you see fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd Kauk wrote:
Mods can you please delete this thread, if you see fit.

It would be better not to delete this thread.

It seems like a bunch of us had trouble finding the rule book - I'm sure that others will come here looking and be enlightened to find this thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.