Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Rivera
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
LUCHADOR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Luchador! 2nd Edition is now live on Kickstarter!

Backspindle Games' high-flying hit of Essen 2013 is back with a hard-hitting second edition! Lay the smackdown on Lucha Libre's finest!

Luchador! Mexican Wrestling Dice brings the flamboyant and colorful world of Lucha Libre Wrestling to your gaming table.

We are now ready to release the second edition of Luchador!, and it will be even bigger and better than before. With some great new additions to the rules like new individual strengths and weaknesses for each wrestler, awesome Killer Combination moves and even a 3D wrestling ring for those special Championship bouts, you can be sure that this will be the best version of Luchador! possible!

Help us make it happen. Viva Luchador!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/backspindle/luchador-me...

BGG page - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/143075/luchador-mexican-w...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One the images has "El Perrito" misspelled as "El Peritto", though it's correct in another one. "La Cobra Vuelo" is a nonsensical name, as you're taking "The Cobra" and pasting on the word for a Flight (as in, a single trip one would take on a plane); if you're aiming for "The Flying Cobra", that would be "La Cobra Voladora" or "La Cobra Volante" (with the latter possibly opening up more room for puns, as "volante" is also the noun for a steering wheel).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rivera
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
LUCHADOR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much. I'll pass this onto the publishers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Santiago wrote:
"La Cobra Vuelo" is a nonsensical name, as you're taking "The Cobra" and pasting on the word for a Flight (as in, a single trip one would take on a plane);

Snakes on a Plane
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rivera
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
LUCHADOR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Andres,

If you would be willing to assist with a Spanish translation of Luchador,
I would be pleased to pass along your name to the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.