Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance this will become available again, or part of a future expansion since the Kickstarter has been delivered now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Barbieri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Break From Reality Games
badge
Where's the duct tape?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
Any chance this will become available again, or part of a future expansion since the Kickstarter has been delivered now?

Unlike the backer crew Kickstarter bonus, this promo scenario was not exclusive to the Kickstarter. BFR Games will continue to release Problems with Puffballs as a promotional item in the future. In fact...I believe some stowaway puffballs may appear at the Origins Game Fair in the next couple of weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domosquawk wrote:
In fact...I believe some stowaway puffballs may appear at the Origins Game Fair in the next couple of weeks.

They did. They added this exp if you purchased the game at their booth (#909) at Origins this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this scenario be available to purchase separately at GenCon?
Debating whether to buy the game now (want to) or to wait until GenCon to get the promo with it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadness doubled, I will not be at GenCon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Frost
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
For those of us who don't get to the cons, can we find a way to get this scenario? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.