G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Harbor Maintenance Point Loop?
Where are you getting the historians from to record your score? You'll need to sacrifice some of those ships as your score grows each time you reach five, and then you'll have to use actions to get more cubes, which cost money, which requires selling, which is an action. Are you remembering the cubes needed for your historians have to come from the cards, below the cards, or from Lisbon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Olson
United States
Troy
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Harbor Maintenance Point Loop?
Ohhh... I have never been more happy to be wrong :-). We didn't realize getting new markers cost wealth... Whelp... egg all over my face.

Thanks!

Sorry. I deleted original post, didn't realize it would leave the out of context conversation. Thought there was a rules loop in the game, but hadn't read the rules close enough shake whistle

Here is the original question
Quote:
Can you use the Harbor Maintenance to keep looping for points? One player got this tech and just kept using it to score 2-4 point per turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alanias wrote:
Ohhh... I have never been more happy to be wrong :-). We didn't realize getting new markers cost wealth... Whelp... egg all over my face.

Thanks!

No worries! I think it's called a recruit action if memory serves. I hope you continue to enjoy the game. I'm really enjoying it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.