Adam Special
msg tools
Pretty much what it says in the title. Played it tonight; this issue didn't come up the first time we played as I had a horde of goblin and fire imps unmasking everything. Hell, I unmasked 6 guests out of 8 that time. But tonight, the heroes smashed all the goblins and half the fire imps in the first round... I needed the flesh moulders to unmask their friends, but I'm still not sure they're allowed to do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siu Kee Lee
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why you can't. Once the flesh moulders are unmasked, they're treated like any other monster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Special
msg tools
you're right. It's that things go crazy fast in that encounter! In my first OL turn, I unmasked all the flesh moulders and a good portion of the guest!

Like, fire imps/goblins & eliza unmask a couple flesh moulders and a couple of guests; those two flesh moulders unmask another flesh moulder and another guest; the last flesh moulder unmasks the last guest. And that's not counting for heroes unmasking the closest two guests in their first turns...!

In the end, it might be one of my favorite quests just because of how fast paced it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.