Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

just a few questions:

1) Am I right, that the City State of Arc doesn`t have any special nation card?!

2) The City State of Arc deck consitis "only" of 25 cards instead of the other decks from each nation, that contain 26 cards for each nation, correct?!

3) in the rule book (p4) there are 4 special nation cards listed....but the City State of Arc doesn`t have one....is this correct?! 4 special nation cards? What are those?

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nicol
Canada
Fredericton
NB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right, the 4 nation cards is also correct because Hogmen have two special nation cards, scholars and toads have 1 each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Braz is correct. Yes - you have to read the whole rulebook before this info is revealed. It's a bit intimidating when the first thing you read in the rules, the component list - is impossible to comprehend!

Anyway, the rest of it looks reasonably clear, and I'm looking forward to my first play of this soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right. The expansions adds special cards to all the nations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks to all of you. Now it`s clear for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.