Popular Tags: [View All]
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this seems interesting for those of us who want to dabble in game making.

Anyone have any info on it? eaglegames claims it was released in april...but i cant seem to find anything on their site about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain has it as preorder and there is dialog about it on the Eagle Games website in the forum.

However, I was at a gaming event in Boston a couple months ago and someone had a 'toolkit' much like what is described here, so either they had an advance copy or there is a similar product offering from other than Eagle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
RayMulford wrote:
A Game Designer Toolkit has been available from Eagle Games for a few years... it's called "Civilization, the Boardgame"

[ducking]

Which they followed up with Attack!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The board has started warping too...

I know what I'm going to with my copy of the toolkit: I'm going to work on porting the awesome Sid Meiers Pirates from PC to boardgame! Whoo hoo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
shawn_low wrote:
The board has started warping too...

I know what I'm going to with my copy of the toolkit: I'm going to work on porting the awesome Sid Meiers Pirates from PC to boardgame! Whoo hoo!

Be careful with that, it might take you several thousand years shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
darlok wrote:
(...) Anyone have any info on it? eaglegames claims it was released in april...but i cant seem to find anything on their site about it.

There is a similar product from another publisher allready available. See: Miscellaneous Game Accessory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lajos wrote:
darlok wrote:
(...) Anyone have any info on it? eaglegames claims it was released in april...but i cant seem to find anything on their site about it.

There is a similar product from another publisher allready available. See: Miscellaneous Game Accessory.

http://www.gamesparadise.com.au/product_view.asp?pid=1313 looks similar too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.