6 Posts

Copper Country» Forums » News

Subject: Funding goal on Kickstarter has been met! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Norton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it's on to the stretch goals. Love the look of this game so far. Can't wait to see if the stretch goals can be hit to make it even better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Johnston
United States
Mohawk
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a banner about this last night and backed it! I live in the copper country and hope we can get to the double sided snow/winter map- it just wouldn't be right if we didn't. Snow is a huge part of life up here. Want to fund it? Go here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmxgames/copper-country...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lankton
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tdjohnst2 wrote:
I saw a banner about this last night and backed it! I live in the copper country and hope we can get to the double sided snow/winter map- it just wouldn't be right if we didn't. Snow is a huge part of life up here. Want to fund it? Go here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmxgames/copper-country...

Thanks for backing and sharing! That's awesome that you saw the ad here on BGG -- I'm guessing that was a bit of a surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Johnston
United States
Mohawk
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Total surprise, but totally exciting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Koskey
United States
Kahului
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say with my collection growing over 350 games including expansions and with an additional 45+ games pre ordered or backed on kickstarter or on P500 list for......

I am most excited for this game to reach my table.

This in part is due to the fact that my wife is just as excited as me to play this one....so it is a win for me already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Norton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I are pretty excited to play this. I think my wife would like it when she gives it a try.

We're planning a trip up to the real Copper Country for next summer. We're looking forward to seeing the copper mines and beautiful scenery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.