Subject: Three player: remove a Stage betting card for each camel? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be a good idea to remove one of the Stage betting cards for each camel when only playing with three? Maybe the three coin one? Seems it might add to the "tension" of the decisions a little when there are fewer players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Bogen
Germany
Konstanz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's possible, but a risky gaming will be more difficult with only two betting tiles. You will rarely have the oppurtunity to take two or even three tiles of the same camel, if you bet early and the other players don't follow. At the moment quite often player 1 takes betting tiles 5 + 2, player 2 betting tile 3, so 7 : 3 is better then 5 : 2 for player 1. But definitely: two betting tiles are an option for two or three players. Happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for taking the time to reply, Steffen. Really appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about this today. I played a 2-player game yesterday and thought it might make for a different kind of game, but only for 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In 2 player we remove the 2 point tiles - much needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.