Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Forgotten Souls» Forums » General

Subject: Video please? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
could someone who has this expansion do a video for it to see how this works please? thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Pages
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded. Can someone please show us gameplay. We have read reviews posted here on the Geek, but it would be nice to see this expansion in action with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Hmm, If I knew how to do a video I would. Do people use professional cameras or iphone cameras or what (I never watch videos myself since I normally BGG at work )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
Hmm, If I knew how to do a video I would. Do people use professional cameras or iphone cameras or what (I never watch videos myself since I normally BGG at work )

Hi Frank,
I will be glad to help with you putting up a video, even put it on the web for you if it helps or just talk you through it.
Please message me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
Mr Skeletor wrote:

Hi Frank,
I will be glad to help with you putting up a video, even put it on the web for you if it helps or just talk you through it.
Please message me

Mr Skeletor goes Hollywood! Thubs up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
OK I think I can do this on the weekend.
What do you guys want - a review? a rules explination? a walkthrough of a turn? a session report?

Thanks for the offer Mark, I'll probably take you up on it closer to the weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Beite Løken
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
OK I think I can do this on the weekend.
What do you guys want - a review? a rules explination? a walkthrough of a turn? a session report?

Thanks for the offer Mark, I'll probably take you up on it closer to the weekend.

Eagerly awaiting the video ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
It's filmed, I just figured out how to get it from the camera to my PC and stick the bits together.

Be warned it's basically 45 minutes of me rambling about the game (sorry Mike, didn't realise at the time it went for so long!)

Anyway using the default windows movie maker (which seems like a piece of shit)i've put the scenes together (don't expect anything resembling compitent editing) but when I saved the thing it clocked in at 1.5 GB (it saved as an Mp4)! So now I have to figure out how to reduce it, but It'll have to wait until tomorrow night because the missus just summoned me to bed.

I should have just done a live webcam broadcast or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
It's up. Hope its watchable as I never actually watched it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
It's up. Hope its watchable as I never actually watched it!

It's awesome Frank thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.