Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
27 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Funagain] Speicherstadt $20, Gates of Loyang $30 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New website, so Funagain is having a sale.

https://www.funagain.com/control/catalogsearch?category_id=N...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Primordial Soup @ $15 is a pretty good buy, IMO.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
Primordial Soup @ $15 is a pretty good buy, IMO.
It's not a bad price... but the game takes such a long time!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link. There could be a couple finds (Gingkopolis for $30 isn't shabby), but most of these are the same titles we've been seeing on sale for years. The clearance bins grow rather musty...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hopkins
United States
Huntington Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me, or does the new Funagain site hate Chrome? I'm just getting a smashed left-hand column of text.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alcatraz for $10 is great - I'd buy it if I didn't already own it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
rhopkins wrote:
Is it just me, or does the new Funagain site hate Chrome? I'm just getting a smashed left-hand column of text.


It did that to me too, but I reloaded the page and it looked fine.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elias
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Give us lettuce or give us death (or carrots).
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rhopkins wrote:
Is it just me, or does the new Funagain site hate Chrome? I'm just getting a smashed left-hand column of text.


Must be on your end. I am using chrome and it looks pretty sleek.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty big deal I guess:
According to their site, they have Marvel Dice Masters starter sets in-stock at $15 a pop. I am going to place an order now for two of them, one for myself and one for a coworker. APO shipping means it will cost $44 total, so $22 ea, but you guys in the states will have cheaper shipping options available.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
Primordial Soup @ $15 is a pretty good buy, IMO.
It's not a bad price... but the game takes such a long time!


Yeah, I don't play it often, but it has been a hit every time it has hit the table.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Their site says they have Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men in stock for anyone looking.

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=029753
2 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Guaglio
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaric wrote:

Was just about to post this. I finally bit with the $8 shipping because I got tired of incessantly checking all the websites and Target stores around me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they always have a Grab Bag of items?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
guaglio wrote:
Jaric wrote:

Was just about to post this. I finally bit with the $8 shipping because I got tired of incessantly checking all the websites and Target stores around me.


Yea I bit to. At some point one of the three Targets that I can easily get to had booster packs show up but I still haven't seen a starter set that I can buy at either FLGS nearby or at a Target.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmanuJaku wrote:
Do they always have a Grab Bag of items?


The Grab Bag is new.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bharath Allam
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gone!!!

guaglio wrote:
Jaric wrote:

Was just about to post this. I finally bit with the $8 shipping because I got tired of incessantly checking all the websites and Target stores around me.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any other worthwhile deals on the site to fill out free shipping?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanilla Ice
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
furtherbum wrote:
Any other worthwhile deals on the site to fill out free shipping?


Check out Hansa and China at $18 each.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan McLean
United States
COLORADO SPRINGS
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this! Went a little crazy and bought Gates of Lil' Yang, Russian Railroads, and Glass Roads...

New website looks great!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm thinking of getting gates of loyang and some grab bags ? anyones thoughts on the grab bags?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
i'm thinking of getting gates of loyang and some grab bags ? anyones thoughts on the grab bags?


It looked like they had a good variety of games in the pics, all worthy of the price tag...except maybe 1 or 2. I'd say after looking at the pics, if anything there isn't worth $10 to you then don't get it...otherwise have at it
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yauchy wrote:
jwspiker wrote:
i'm thinking of getting gates of loyang and some grab bags ? anyones thoughts on the grab bags?


It looked like they had a good variety of games in the pics, all worthy of the price tag...except maybe 1 or 2. I'd say after looking at the pics, if anything there isn't worth $10 to you then don't get it...otherwise have at it :)


There's some really good stuff in those grab bag pics. Anyone who gets one of those should definitely report back and let everyone know what they got.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
radagast14 wrote:
Yauchy wrote:
jwspiker wrote:
i'm thinking of getting gates of loyang and some grab bags ? anyones thoughts on the grab bags?


It looked like they had a good variety of games in the pics, all worthy of the price tag...except maybe 1 or 2. I'd say after looking at the pics, if anything there isn't worth $10 to you then don't get it...otherwise have at it


There's some really good stuff in those grab bag pics. Anyone who gets one of those should definitely report back and let everyone know what they got.


Will definitely do - ordered Gates of Loyang and 5 grab bag games. Free shipping at $80 is certainly nice.

Hope others will post what they get in their grab bags as well! I wanted more, but that whole MM spring sale plus Caverna and ugh... my wallet is now on strike!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stpitner wrote:
radagast14 wrote:
Yauchy wrote:
jwspiker wrote:
i'm thinking of getting gates of loyang and some grab bags ? anyones thoughts on the grab bags?


It looked like they had a good variety of games in the pics, all worthy of the price tag...except maybe 1 or 2. I'd say after looking at the pics, if anything there isn't worth $10 to you then don't get it...otherwise have at it


There's some really good stuff in those grab bag pics. Anyone who gets one of those should definitely report back and let everyone know what they got.


Will definitely do - ordered Gates of Loyang and 5 grab bag games. Free shipping at $80 is certainly nice.

Hope others will post what they get in their grab bags as well! I wanted more, but that whole MM spring sale plus Caverna and ugh... my wallet is now on strike!

Thinking of doing the same thing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hopkins
United States
Huntington Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EliasDKehr wrote:
rhopkins wrote:
Is it just me, or does the new Funagain site hate Chrome? I'm just getting a smashed left-hand column of text.


Must be on your end. I am using chrome and it looks pretty sleek.


Yep, it's working now. Looks great!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.