Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy of the game today, and I was wondering if anyone who got minis had a problem with the one ship mini (i forget the faction name) but it looks like an umbrella. I was having a hard time putting it in the base, and when it is in the base it falls over.. was anyone else having that problem too?
edit: I'm trying super glue.. dunno if it will work or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Eisbrenner
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The stand in the plastic Baggie worked for me though it was a tight fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the plastic baggied base is meant for it, and should be slotted in a specific orientation - look inside the hole of the miniature and the tip of the base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah I was having this problem too. Ill have to take another look at all my stands. I didn't see that one stand was different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pulled the one out of the baggie and mixed them all together in my rush to make pew pew blaster and whoosh kachow! space ship noises with them... DOH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
How is the quality of the minis? And were they a worthwhile purchase for you?

Thanks! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quality wise, I'm not sure what to compare it to. Only thing that springs to mind is that they're better than the little scrawny player minis in Cyclades/Kemet. However some of the ships are quite small, but I suppose they had to keep them roughly proportional to each other.

If you enjoy the game and you can pick up the minis for a good price then they're definitely worth it. I'm glad I got mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.