Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email from Funagain saying they revamped their site...and noticed in stock starters...enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Leist

Hagerstown
Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Starters OUT of STOCK
Out of Stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Minton
United States
DurhamGreensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
The US soccer players use their arms
badge
A new meaning to the name "Gunners"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!

I was reading about the game this morning so I went up to my local store when they opened at 4pm on the off chance that had some in stock. I was told they're expecting a new shipment sometime in June.

I came home. Was looking at BGG, saw your post and now have the Starter on it's way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I could help...cuz it is that good of a game. The hype is warranted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered one for shipment to Canada, and selected the 10-21 day shipping method, and it arrived today, 1 week later. That's awesome, I can play now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B.C. Wendel
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how much of this game I'm going to buy, certainly not gonna spend crazy money on it for a complete set, but I would actually like to see it in a store sometime during my life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bredfeldt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Not having any or access to any gives me plenty of time to get over the frenzy and think clearly and rationally about what to buy. I have determined that what is best for me is two copies of the starter and then some choice singles. If the rarity scheme for future sets is similar to AvX, and the secondary market doesn't go insane, that should be the best plan for me for every expansion henceforth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.