Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett Winslow
United States
Sunbury
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone!

I've gone completely head over heels for gaming lately and frankly, my family is getting a little tired of it. I also want to start playing some heavier games but my family isn't really any complexity above Settlers of Catan.
I'm steadily moving them to games in increasing complexity but it's taking a long time and I don't want to REALLY burn them out.

Anyway, now that you know my situation, I'm looking for gamers that would be interested in a bi-monthly gaming night. Travel isn't too much of an issue but I'm hoping to find gamers in the Gates, Hertford, Pasquotank, or Perquimans County area. The closer to Gates the better but it's not an issue.

This is almost a two part plea. One for a gaming group and two, to see if I'm the only gamer in the area or not. Thanks for any and all replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weston Stapleton
United States
Keller
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I liked goats before they were cool
mbmbmbmbmb
I run a gaming group less than 2 hours north of you. We meet on the last Saturday and average about 25-35 people. Games Days go from Noon:30 till Midnight:30, so a 2 hour drive may be worth it once a month for 12 hours of gaming. There is a huge variety of gamers that go there, and 3-4 members with large collections that bring games.
We have one this Saturday, but that is pretty short notice. Unfortunately that 2 hour drive also includes a Toll across the Chesapeake Bay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Garrett,

I participate in the Board Gaming and Table Top Society at ECU. We welcome students and non-students alike. During the semester we meet weekly on Wednesday nights and then once a month for a whole day gaming session. We are pretty quiet during the summer but we are having a 3 day gaming bliz on June 27-29. If Greenville is not too far away, you are welcome to come. Message me if you want more details.

Oh and BTW - you are not alone. We are around, just sometimes we hide.

Leslie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.