Popular Tags: [View All]
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I fell into the "must have more" trap. I have only had the game for a month and just placed my order on cool stuff for more.
1 - Rebel Aces Expansion
1 - Imperial Aces Expansion
2 - TIE Bomber Expansion Pack
1 - TIE Interceptor Expansion Pack
1 - Millennium Falcon Expansion Pack
1 - Y-Wing Expansion Pack

This will be added to my collection of:
5 - Tie Fighters
3 - X-Wings
1 - Tie Advanced
1 - Y-Wing
1 - A-Wing
1 - B-Wing

Am I going overboard!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You only need a few more ships and then you're done.

I am considering a Phantom and a Defender... But consider myself done for the most part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, i need the slave 1, transport and the new tantive IV but i most likely will only get the first two because i dont know if i have a big enough space to fit the tantive IV. And i wont get them until after the new wave comes out and if my wife hasnt killed me for buying so many!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB Draft
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Now you know how Admiral Ackbar felt... his wife wouldn't let him play after he got Home One damaged at Endor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say you should try and get the transport for the extra X-Wing and pilots/cards. Maybe one more B-Wing so you can fly 3. Slave 1 is solid but I got the Lambda for thematic purposes and the cards (Advanced Sensors) as we setup 'theme' games for my kids and I to run through.

I got almost all of my stuff on eBay but really want a transport and am short the Imperial and Rebel aces (pre-release)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Masterhit wrote:
I'd say you should try and get the transport for the extra X-Wing and pilots/cards. Maybe one more B-Wing so you can fly 3. Slave 1 is solid but I got the Lambda for thematic purposes and the cards (Advanced Sensors) as we setup 'theme' games for my kids and I to run through.

I got almost all of my stuff on eBay but really want a transport and am short the Imperial and Rebel aces (pre-release)

I forgot about the Lambda. I need to add that to my list. Also are the x wing cards that come in the transport good? I want the transport but don't see myself getting it for some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.