3 Posts

To The Last Man!» Forums » Rules

Subject: 15.3.1 INDUSTRIAL AREAS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools

The BP for Brussels has already been figured into the German Build Point Allowances, there’s no need to modify it. Brussels begins producing 1 BP for the Germans in the 1915 scenario.

I am confused about the aforementioned exception.

Does it factor in both German and Entente Build Point Chart?

Does it apply to all scenarios including 1914? In other words, should Entente player deduct 1 BP during Production Phase (6 to 5) when Germany captures Brussels in 1914 and the German player only add 1 BP after repair? In scenarios after 1914, does the Build Point Chart already include influence of Brussels: i.e 1 BP increase for the German player and 1 BP decrease for the Entente player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I took it to mean that you did not have to do anything for either the Germans or the Allies. The industrial point shift and the repair were already considered. It would seem odd to say that it has already been built in if you need to subtract it from the Allies, roll for repair, and than add it to the Germans. What is more confusing is what happens if the Germans decided not to invade Belgium on one of the alternate plans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dakjck wrote:
I took it to mean that you did not have to do anything for either the Germans or the Allies. The industrial point shift and the repair were already considered. It would seem odd to say that it has already been built in if you need to subtract it from the Allies, roll for repair, and than add it to the Germans. What is more confusing is what happens if the Germans decided not to invade Belgium on one of the alternate plans?

Then Belgium keeps trading with Germany and so supports the German war machine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.