Linko!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Draw cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Cana yy
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I need to draw cards, I could draw from the draw pile and/or the open card row.

Could I draw one by one?
That means draw one from the draw pile, watch it, then decide to pick the 2nd one from draw pile or from the row

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
joecana wrote:
When I need to draw cards, I could draw from the draw pile and/or the open card row.

Could I draw one by one?
That means draw one from the draw pile, watch it, then decide to pick the 2nd one from draw pile or from the row

Thanks.

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y K
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
joecana wrote:

Could I draw one by one?

Thanks.

Yes.

Thank you for your clarification. Can we assume it as the official interpretation of the rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
joecana wrote:
Could I draw one by one?

Thanks.

If you're asking, can you draw a card from the 6 row, then immediately replace it with a card from the draw pile before deciding where to get the next card from (row or draw pile), then the answer is no. You don't replenish the row until the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
badge
I like turtles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys! a related question here.

Can you draw from both the deck and the row combined? Or do you need to draw from one source only? Let's say I get 3 cards snatched, so can I replenish 2 from the row and 1 from the deck?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Shanowitz
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexanauta wrote:
Can you draw from both the deck and the row combined? Or do you need to draw from one source only? Let's say I get 3 cards snatched, so can I replenish 2 from the row and 1 from the deck?

Thanks!

This is allowed.

You can even draw one from the deck, look at it, then decide to draw more from the deck or take from the face-up cards. You take each card one at a time, and each card can come from the deck or the face-up display in any order.

If you're planning to draw any cards from the deck you'll usually want to draw there first, because that can inform your decision about which other cards you take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
badge
I like turtles!
mbmbmbmbmb
theaaron wrote:
Hexanauta wrote:

Thanks!

This is allowed.

You can even draw one from the deck, look at it, then decide to draw more from the deck or take from the face-up cards. You take each card one at a time, and each card can come from the deck or the face-up display in any order.

If you're planning to draw any cards from the deck you'll usually want to draw there first, because that can inform your decision about which other cards you take.

Thanks Aaron for your help. Very helpful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeong Wook Seo

South Korea
msg tools
Oh I just have been wondering on that point. 2 more question.

1. When I have to draw more than 6 and first draw all 6 cards from the open row, I can't also replenished the row until the end of my turn?(remaining cards to be drawn must be drawn from draw deck)

2.Having multiple players to be snatched in my turn, I just replenish the row just 'one' time in the end of my turn? or Turn means per each player to be snatched in my turn.(So I replenish the row once per the each player to be snatched)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Correct, but it's a rare case anyway - I've certainly never seen it happen.

2. The row is replenished after each player has drawn cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.