Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Star Wars LCG league at Games for All, Westboro, Ottawa, rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Palermo
msg tools
I am hosting a LCG league at Games For All in Westboro, Ottawa.
Starting on Tuesday the 3rd of June, at 7pm (every second tuesday from there on in) this is geared toward new players, but would absolutely welcome already established players. The goal is that after a few weeks we will be doing theme decks, ie Battle of Hoth with walkers vs speeders, Jedi vs sith and also Rebels and Jedi, vs bounty hunters.

Here is a link to the FB event, and throw a message below if you have any questions or are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1419760501635843/?ref_dashbo...

Love to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jonathan,

I can see myself coming out later in the summer - like August and September. Do you plan to keep it going that long?

With almost 50 plays now under my belt, I'd like to think I'm not a newbie anymore (certainly more experienced than the last time we played!), but would love to participate.

Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Palermo
msg tools
Hi Drew

Not really sure if it will go for that long. need to discuss with the powers that be, besides I am expecting my third baby to come by mid July, so i am going to be getting busier.

Will keep you posted.
Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.