Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Blessing/Curses? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I couldn't find any blessing or curse conditions in my bad game so when a game effect said I gained one of them I wasn't sure what to do and if I should write FFG. Well, I got the expansion and in it there were 4 copies of blessings and 4 copies of curses.

A friend of mine who has the base game says his came with blessing and curse conditions.

So what gives? Who's right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Botkin
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 copies of each in the base game and more in FL. FFG will probably replace your base game copies if they were missing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Adams
United States
Medina
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game should have some blessings and curses. I would contact Fantasy Flight and ask for replacements. I know when I got Miskatonic Horror, I was missing a few cards. They replaced them very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Hope those were the only missing cards! lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
SanguinousRex wrote:
So I couldn't find any blessing or curse conditions in my bad game so when a game effect said I gained one of them I wasn't sure what to do and if I should write FFG. Well, I got the expansion and in it there were 4 copies of blessings and 4 copies of curses.

Strange, because there should only be 3 each of the Blessed and Cursed conditions in the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
SanguinousRex wrote:

Strange, because there should only be 3 each of the Blessed and Cursed conditions in the expansion.

hah! Then it was probably 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.