Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is that for? Is it a start player marker? And i've noticed it is on some of the cards, does that mean you can use the ability of the card during any phase or all phases? (pardon me i can't recall the card or have a picture of the marker) I hope I'm making sense here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use it to keep track of the current TRIBA phase on the back of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LordJunon wrote:
What is that for? Is it a start player marker? And i've noticed it is on some of the cards, does that mean you can use the ability of the card during any phase or all phases? (pardon me i can't recall the card or have a picture of the marker) I hope I'm making sense here.

The Token: On the back of the rulebook, the Phases (and sub-events) are listed in order. You can use that token to mark what phase you are currently in as a reminder.

The Icon: That is the TRIBA icon. When you see that on various cards, it means it triggers at the beginning of each phase when you are activating that phases icons
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fletcher C.
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also use it to keep track of which station deck has yet to be flipped over during the aftermath phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nojh wrote:
I also use it to keep track of which station deck has yet to be flipped over during the aftermath phase.

During the Aftermath flipping, I flip every card I need to flip and place it on top of each deck before I start resolving any of them. Easier this way than flipping one at a time. This way you can resolve things in a beneficial order if applicable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.