Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of using other game's scenarios with c&c, has anyone tried to used scenarios from Bill Banks' ANCIENTS scenarios?

If so, what would the exchange rate be? How many Ancients Units=How many C&C: Ancients units?

Be well!

-Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duglis wrote:
Speaking of using other game's scenarios with c&c, has anyone tried to used scenarios from Bill Banks' ANCIENTS scenarios?

Most of them should work, though the C&C map will not cover the entire map, but it should cover enough of the map for the part that is being used.

Quote:

If so, what would the exchange rate be? How many Ancients Units=How many C&C: Ancients units?

About 1:1 atually, each ancient unit have a close enough analogue to a C&C Ancinets unit.

The units tend to line up diagonally in Ancients, but thhat translates into straight across on the C&C map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Maybe you can help me translate Kadesh and Thermopylae from ANCIENTS to C&C-Ancients

-Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've posted up a Thermopylae scenario on John Foley's support site. If you like it, I'll have a go at Kadesh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And Kadesh is now also in John's support site - both scenarios are also in the files section of my results site. Don't forget to post your results

Results Site:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ancientsresults/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.