3 Posts

Might & Magic Heroes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a Skill card play limit? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Holmstrand
msg tools
mb
Can I play the same "during battle" skill card every clash, instead of attacking with my hero?
For example play "Weakness" every clash with my Necropolis hero instead of attacking with it.

"Whenever a player receives a Skill Card, he places it to the
right of the Hero Sheet belonging to the Hero who has
acquired the Skill Card. This Hero may use the card until the
end of the game."

"­Before Battle – meaning right after the battle has been declared when tokens or markers are about to be placed on the
Initiative Track.
­Beginning of Battle – at this point tokens and markers are already on the Battle Initiative Track but the first attack has
not been made yet. Players may change the target of such ability in the next Clash.
­During Battle – this skill is used when a Hero attacks unless a given card description states otherwise.
­After Clash – after all attacks of both combatants have been resolved but before a new Clash starts.
­After Battle – after the battle has been resolved but before players remove tokens and markers from the Initiative
Track."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Tomczyk
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you use in every clash rather than attack hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Holmstrand
msg tools
mb
Thank you for the quick respons!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.