Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried searching but no luck. Apologies ahead of time… for I am sure this question has been asked.

Can you play non-combat cards during combat? Can I use Concentration mid-battle?

I wasn't 100% clear after reading the instructions.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can certainly use Concentration in combat. You can also use Mana Draw and the like.

You can't heal during combat, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hulu hulu
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure you can. You just cannot play heal or ready units card/skill in the combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for the help. I always feel bad starting new threads for these little questions because I know they have been answered somewhere.

It is much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards with the + symbol are "special" and can be played anytime during your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aliallison wrote:
Cards with the + symbol are "special" and can be played anytime during your turn.

Even during a rest action/turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are various types of symbols on skills and cards.

A (action - only in Lost Legion): your one and only action for a regular turn.
+ (special): any time.
hand (heal): not during combat.
head/crossed swords/foot: Cannot be played in a rest turn (a turn in which you forfeit your move and action).

In the basic set, the head corresponds to influence, the swords combat, and the foot movement, but Lost Legion rules do away with this distinction. Basically you can play and power them whenever there is a reason for doing so (in a regular turn). Even if you don't have Lost Legion this update to the rules is recommended for simplicity and clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.