Subject: GenCon record game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone going To GenCon on Thursday to get in the Ares 52 player record game? Just checked and looks like 28 spots still open. Thinking about it, but really hate the thought of burning a vacation day from work playing a game. I am guessing the exhibit hall would be less crowded than on Saturdays, which I have done before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Dorb wrote:
really hate the thought of burning a vacation day from work playing a game

Shame on you! Your account should be suspended.

Interested though. Only problem is I have a demo to run at noon so would be cutting it close if it ran the full 2 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Poulos
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
I guess there's more to starting a game company than just having a name... :(
badge
What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, a gaming machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this gamer does is sleep and eat and place little meeples, and that's all.
mbmbmbmbmb
i signed up and am super excited to play. however, since it's exactly the same time as the doors open to the hall, i'll probably not go to the game . it depends on if there are any limited release games i'll want to go for.

it's a drag they scheduled it at that time. it seems like it was a late addition to the events, so they may not have had choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.