Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Mage
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me, or are those websites down for some reason? I can't access either of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter traffic nuked them. Brad's working on it with his web host right now, I think. At very least he was talking about upgrading his hosting in the stream chat an hour ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol...Brad is a little overwhelmed right now, I think. Still not sure why he didn't think a War KS would be as popular as it is, but it certainly is proving to be the case!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Mage
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:
lol...Brad is a little overwhelmed right now, I think. Still not sure why he didn't think a War KS would be as popular as it is, but it certainly is proving to be the case!

Well the art on the kickstarter page shows him with 25 calls and over 9000 mails.

I wonder how much I should pledge though, since I already have the original War of Indines and the patch from Devastation Extend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you can pledge for just Extended and just get the new content...

But if I were you, I'd want the Remastered edition, so that the component quality and art style would be consistent across all my fighters. But I'm anal about that stuff, and also I don't have War, so it's easy for me to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. While you would theoretically only need the Extended Edition and the Tournament Pack to get all the extra bits and bobbins, it'll be nice to have everything in a matching style when you break out the games (assuming that you have Devastation as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.