Subject: How To Change Image Alignment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning everyone. I'm just about to submit a guest post to the front page news but have noticed my images don't look quite as nice as they might. I've figured out how to change images size and how to make images inline but I cannot for the life of me find how to align an image to the centre or right of the page. Help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
To align to the center, use the [ center ][ /center ], minus the spaces. If you look at the bar where it says B I U ABC, the next icon does center.

For aligning right, use [ floatright ][ /floatright ]; again, without the spaces. That can also be used to put pictures on one side and text on the other. Floatleft can be used for the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can look at wiki page Forum Formatting for all sorts of formatting tips. (save a link in your Quickbar for future reference...)

Generally there are links to examples.

Hope that helps with your posts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much! And look out for a Japan related news item shortly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.