Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just renewed my BGG support for 2014 and noticed it was for the 10th year and I realised that I have a lot to be thankful for this community during those 10 years.

Let me start by saying that this community is so special that every time when people talk about online community and the problems they encounter with them, I bring up BGG as an example how things should be:
People helping people, giving information, trying to answer question with the best info they know, always trying to be as helpful as possible. I must admit, there were some cases of people not acting so, but during my 10 years I can count them with my two hands, and if you think about the amount of posts I read and encountered during that time, that is minor.

People always tried to answer my questions.
People gave me feedback on my designs which helped me a lot.
People published new graphics for my games that helped me get published (and I'll always be grateful for them and for this platform that enabled this)

In my 30 years online (yes from the time it was only bitnet) I never encountered such a positive community.

So that you BGG community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love you, man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.